2019 年 天津卷 高考真题及解析（完整版）
1. — I guess you want to go play tennis.
— __. That's exactly what I was thinking too.
2. I __ to send Peter a gift to congratulate on his marriage, but I couldn't manage it.
3. A study shows the students who are engaged in after-school activities are happier than __ who are not.
4. __ to think critically is an important skill today's children will need for the future.
5. __ all the problems, several of the players produced excellent performances.
6. — My son got a full scholarship to his dream university!
— Wow, __ ! What's he going to study?
7. We can observe that artificial intelligence has already made a(n) __ on our lives in many ways.
8. Amy, as well as her brothers, __ a warm welcome when returning to the village last week.
9. Kate heard a man's voice in the background, but she could't __ what he was saying.
10. Most colleges now offer first-year students a course specially __ to help them succeed academically and personally.
11. Their child is at the stage __ she can say individual words but not full sentences.
12. The professor warned the students that on no account __ use mobile phones in his class.
13. Tom is so independent that he never asks his parent's opinion __ he wants their support.
14. The workers were not better organized, otherwise they __ the task in half the time.
15. A dog's eating habit requires regular training before it is __ established.